Located in downtown White Bear Lake, Kellerman’s Event Center (KEC) offers distinction, charm, and a unique atmosphere for any event. The flexibility of the space is perfect for gatherings from 40 to 250+ people.
The banquet facility highlights the building’s historic architectural features with warm colors and textures of wood and brick, stunning archways, high ceilings, wood floors, a rooftop deck, and windows that overlook the city of White Bear Lake. For small outdoor weddings and cocktail receptions, a beautifully-landscaped courtyard reflects an old world, European outdoor bistro.
Kellerman’s Event Center is a 7,000+ square foot facility, featuring the following amenities:
• Reception Social/Sitting Area with beverage service.
• Ballroom – 4,000 square feet with original wood floor.
• Dinner Seating from 40-250. Cocktail style 300. Theater seating 400.
• 2000 square feet of pre-function bar/social area and meeting space.
• Over 7,000 square feet of private event space.
• Indoor wedding ceremony setup.
• Elegant Bride’s Room with private bath, 8-foot mirrors, dressing and sitting area is included with a wedding ceremony.
• Groom’s Room with Pool Table / Locked Gift Room is included with wedding ceremony and/or reception.
• 17-foot exposed fir ceilings on bow string trusses. Open ceiling provides natural lighting.
• Exposure of original brick and windows overlooking landscaped courtyard.
• Grand entrance staircase with double doors .
• North window alcove with charming sitting areas for socializing or additional dining space.
• Courtyard access is included with venue rental. Courtyard area for small ceremonies, cocktails, and socializing.
• Unique, hand-crafted European facades and elegant café lights throughout the ballroom.
• Exquisite antique furniture provided for sitting areas throughout the venue – yours to arrange.
• The Alchemist Craft Cocktail Parlor on premises.
• Personalized wedding packages are available.
• A pet-friendly facility.
• FREE ample parking / Handicap accessible
• Complete room setup and tear down, inclluding tables and chairs.
• Jumbo screen with rear projection and hand-held wireless microphone.
• 10 consecutive hours on Friday or Saturday; 12 hours if wedding ceremony held at KEC.
• All events require security. The cost is $400 for a 4 hour minimum. Additional hours may be required. All events must adhere to the policies and are subject to the discretion of Kellerman’s Event Center.
• A usage fee will be included on all vendor invoices for food, non-alcoholic beverages, linens, china, drapes, chair covers, and other incidentals. This amount (15% in 2018 & 2019) will be paid directly to Kellermans by the chosen vendors.
• If it becomes necessary to supervise any children during the event, Kellerman’s will charge for this service, which will be deducted from the refundable deposit.
• If the wedding ceremony will be held at Kellerman’s, a ceremony fee is required. Includes 1-hour rehearsal on designated day.
• An EVENT COORDINATOR IS REQUIRED for all wedding ceremonies and/or receptions held at Kellerman’s Event Center. The fee is $90/hour for 2018 and $100/hour for 2019 and is paid separately to the assigned Event Coordinator. There is a 4 hr minimum for reception only, and a 5 hr minimum for ceremony and reception.
A la Carte Services:
• Wedding Arbor $200
• Bride’s Room $300 (included w/wedding ceremony)
• Wedding Staging $250
• Band Staging $400
• EARLY ACCESS or EXTENDED LATE NIGHT HOURS: $200/hour (plus Security fee after 12:30 a.m., if applicable, $50/hour)